15630 Main St NE
Duvall, WA 98019
Wellbeing for Self, Home & Garden
Welcome to Studio Beju!
Studio Beju is a wellbeing rental venue whose mission is to bring joy & uplifting classes, workshops & events dedicated to general Wellbeing for Self, Home & Garden.
If you want to find a way of finding peace & relaxation, laughter, music & fun in a lovely setting look no further! A collection of small individual businesses renting space provide a variety of lifestyle enhancing classes for the community. Highlight focus is on local art, movement & meditation. All ages welcome!
Based in beautiful Historic Downtown Duvall, WA the Studio is a wonderful destination place for an uplifting & inspiring mini-getaway, class or workshop.
- NOTE: We have been closed since March during Phase1. Right now we are following the State and Governor's latest guidelines and are at very limited capacity. Different individual businesses rent the Studio at different times. Currently, we have medical massage with Jody Bickle, Hypnotherapy with Michele out the Studio Garden (Weds or Thurs weather permitting) and Nic Pitts is filming her online Zoom classes in the Teaching room. Retail shop is by appointment. All are by appointment only. No dropins.
- In the interests of everyone's health we are doing our best to make sure the Studio is sanitized before & after every client. We require that everyone entering wears a mask. We have hepa filters, UV lights, wear masks and splash screen. Each business has a health intake form, takes temperature, offers masks and sanitization stations.
- When we are allowed to fully open again (Phase 3 or 4), we will have different individual businesses coming back & renting the space to teach a variety of classes. We hope to continue with Tai Chi for Beginners, Forest Bathing & walks with Jennifer Voluptesta, Bellydance with Martina, Nic will resume her HIIGT & LIIGT workouts with a small group to name a few. If you are interested in Nic's online workouts here is the link to her website:https://foreverfitwithnicpitts.com
- This has been a difficult time for all small businesses, and everything has been on hold and may continue to be at a limited capacity for some time yet. Thank you for your understanding & patience while we navigate this difficult time.
- We are all in this together
What inspires you today?
We are always looking for good people to join us!
Please email us and let us know more about you & what you'd like to offer.